Caring For Those Who Care For Others
At TKH2O, our goal is to take care of our staff so they can best care for our clients. We have created a culture of camaraderie, professionalism, inclusiveness, and fun so that you enjoy working with TKH2O!
Our IV hydration is a state-of-the-art, full-service mobile IV hydration and wellness service. Patients receive access to a whole range of IV therapies for energy, immune boost, hangovers, headaches, male enhancement, and athletic performance. We offer integrative treatments that are unique, so we are always looking to hire and promote staff that are knowledgeable and excellent at their work.
TKH2O is always expanding and innovating to assure that you are empowered with the resources you need to succeed. These resources include:
- Online Employee Login
- Online Job Board
- Online Trainings
- Team Challenges & Rewards
Pro Flo Masters
Our IV hydration is a state-of-the-art, full-service mobile IV hydration and Wellness service. Patients receive access to a whole range of IV hydration for energy, immune boost, hangover, headaches, male enhancement, and athletic performance. We offer integrative treatments that are unique. We offer a medical doctor who is an esthetician, an integrated pharmacist consultant, and a clinical nutritional consultant. We administer advanced integrative IV hydration protocols that not only reduce the adverse side effects, but actually make the conventional approaches work more effectively.
Essential Duties/Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent service for all patients
- Preparing special IV infusions per practitioners’ order.
- Start intravenous peripheral lines; experience with IVs is a must.
- Prepare IV medications as needed.
- Take and record vitals for each patient.
- Monitor blood sugar: if pt is symptomatic
- Provided education and information to patients regarding their treatment plan.
- Assist with various treatment modalities offered in the office- training will be provided
- Make sure travel bag is Stocked/Clean.
- Provide patient education on injections, and intramuscular as needed.
- Answer patient questions and coordinate with practitioner – in person, email, or voice mail. Proper documentation for each patient and charts.
- Coordinate with staff as required.
- Greet patients warmly – check status of each patient consistently as they are treated.
- Dispose of blood borne pathogen, IV material and/or harmful elements in proper container.
- Chart all IV administrations.
- Use computer applications, including software for Clinical use.
- Monitor patients, ensuring that drips are the correct speed and flow.
- Communicate effectively with other the members of the clinical team. Multi-tasking is a must.
- Willingness to learn to new methods of treatment and patient care.
- Review medical history and ensure documentation is complete has documented.
- Valid RN License (must be active and unrestricted license).
- Must have BLS Certification.
- Current IV Therapy Certification
(Must complete all state required training to maintain licensure or certification.)
- Graduated from Paramedic school
- IV insertion experience
- Valid Paramedic license